Christina Ferlisi Kennedy is the Strategic Projects Manager for the Office of Research Administration (ORA) at Harvard Medical School. She works directly with the ORA Leadership Team on strategy development, process improvements, and alignment to the school and university's strategic initiatives. She also oversees the administrative support team, the department's website, internal/external communications and serves as editor of the Research Administration Digest, an online newsletter for Research Administrators at HMS. Prior to her current role, she served as ORA's Communications Coordinator, and the Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer of Research Administration & Operations at the Medical School. Before coming to Harvard, Christina worked at an educational consulting company, managing a portfolio of clients and administrative responsibilities. She holds an MA in Business Communications from Emerson College and a BA in Political Science from Regis University.
- General ORA Administration
- Publish information or story on our website
- Submit information for publication in the Research Administration Digest [RAD]
- Request to present at Open Forum for Research Administrators or Research Management Meetings
- Seek assistance with distributing research-related information to research administrators