Research Finance provides financial compliance services for HMS and HSDM departments to ensure that all direct charges to sponsored awards are allowable, allocable, reasonable and consistent.
- All audit functions, including but not limited to the annual Uniform Guidance Audit, as well as RMAS internal/external sponsor audits (Risk Management: Assessing, Prioritizing and Mitigating)
- Monitoring and interpretation of the allowability of spending on sponsored funds in accordance with the Uniform Guidance and University Guidelines for Sponsored Expenditures
- Monitoring and reporting of sponsored funds in collaboration with the University Research Finance Office
- Effort Certification and ecrt support
- Subrecipient Monitoring
- Cost Transfers
- Sponsored Systems Tools and Resources